Monday, June 14, 2010
sorry....
sorry for my extremely bad attitude in my previous post. it's been a tough day. i just have to trust that there is a plan for us and better than what we can plan on our own. it's just hard to see that when so many things are going down the drain right now. but, i need to keep faith that everything will work out how it's supposed to. i'm sad, but this too shall pass....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I don't check your blog enough. I forget that you have one, actually. I wish you would tell me when your sad or when your mad. There's not much I can do about getting David a job, but I'm sad that you're sad. I love you, my friend!
ReplyDelete(Side note: while typing this my ADD kicked in and I started feeding the fish. I noticed that the red fish never gets the food. I started placing food right next to him so he would beat the other fish to it, and he just swam around it! Stupid red fish.