Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love and War Devotional for Couples


This is a great little devotional for couples to do together. It is a very easy read and does take long to do each day's study. My husband and I read it in the evenings together.

As I said, it is very easy to read together. It is broken into an eight week study with readings for five days. I have not read Love and War which it is based off of, but I did get some great applications out of the book. The prayer at the end of each day was my favorite part. It encourages my husband and I to pray together.

I would recommend this to any married couple. It is so easy to do together and will draw you closer. I received a free copy of this book from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing in exchange for a review. These are my own opinions.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment