
I was excited to read Lazarus Awakening after reading Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. I was not disappointed. Joanna Weaver has an amazing gift describing the heart of God. She has really brought the story of the family of Bethany to life with her books. I have not read her second but intend to on how much I have enjoyed the other two.
In the book, she talks about God rolling our own stones away. Moving past barriers in our lives and fully accepting God’s love for us. It really helped me to look at areas in my life and realize they are barriers to fully loving and trusting in God. The Bible study at the end is also great for personal reflection or a small group. I received a copy of this book from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing in exchange for a review. These are my own opinions.



No comments:
Post a Comment