Wednesday, November 2, 2011
oh, survivor....
boy, do I have some strong feelings about the preview for next week's survivor. cochrane, you had every reason in the world to flip. I have hated that tribe ever since the start. I don't even know the old name, just ozzy, Keith, Jim, and Whitney -i don't like you! every one of them treated cochrane like crap. and whitney, your comment about him disgusting you. girl, you are just like the worst winner in survivor history - Natalie, riding every's coat tails. she so didn't deserve that win. Whitney, you haven't done ANYTHING! at least cochrane made a move. I hate girls on survivor who don't step up. I never thought I would want coach to win, but I really hope he or brandon will take this one. ugh, I need to be in survivor....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment