Thursday, April 25, 2013

Freefall to Fly

I had to opportunity to review Freefall to Fly over the last month.  I have to say I really enjoyed this book.  Rebekah Lyons has definitely been given a talent to write.  The entire book feels like you are talking to your best friend.  She seems so easy going and easy to talk to.

What I really enjoyed about the book is how much it related to me.  Although I am not a mother yet, I feel like Rebekah knows what exactly I'm going through as a woman.  We often have times when we feel stuck and like we've given up on our dreams.  I have been battling that for several years.  It was so inspiring to read her journey of getting past that.  It was nice to feel like you're not alone in these times.  Other women have felt it and got through it.  I look forward to Rebekah's future books.

I received a free copy from Handlebar Publishing to review.  My opinions are completely my own.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment